Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas


I am in Kuwait now, we are only a couple of days out from our return to the States. Let me just say Merry Christmas to all of you reading this blog. I promise to have some new material soon, but for right now my access to the internet is limited and I don't think many of you are checking this anyway. Anyhow, it has been a great year and I cannot believe it is finally over. Thank you to all my friends and family who have kept me sane and kept me tied back to the world I left. It is because of you that this year was such a sacrifice and actually had meaning. Without people like you to come back to it would have just been another year.

They did a big meal here at Camp Victory in Kuwait, but no dignitaries or anything. Sometimes low key is nice too. Enjoy your holiday, I will be seeing you all soon. Merry Christmas.
-David

"Sailing round the world in a dirty gondola...Oh to be back in the land of Coca-Cola..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had the best Christmas possible, under the circumstances.

Take care, stay safe, and thanks for serving.

Goldtimer

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home